I feel so grateful for being able to travel across the globe. Travel for me is not about filling passport with the stamps but to explore the world. Living abroad (in UAE) changed my opinion and opened my heart to different people, culture and food. Thankfully, I visited the 26th country from my bucket list just before the COVID-19 hit the world.
My love for travel is unexplainable and I aim to inspire each of you to travel more. This blog is for helping you to avoid committing the same mistakes which I did when I first started to travel. With that said, you’ll find many travel related tips, tricks, hacks and ideas on this page.
Main purpose of creating this blog is to support you planning your trip (stress free) and provide you complete guidance on how to make itineraries, travel essentials for road trips, how to travel on budget, when to travel for great discounts and everything related to travel.
My travel posts from all the countries I have visited, are on the way to reach you. Please sign up for weekly blog post notifications and come back for more such stories and content.
More posts coming on this page:
- ICELAND Road Trip
- Istanbul – Complete travel Guide
- How to spend a week in Santorini
- Why to visit Georgia
- Best way to explore Ireland
- Most interesting places in Turkey
- What you should never miss in London
- A perfect Itinerary for Greece
- Explore the Scottish Highlands my way
- What not to expect in Budapest, Hungary
- 12 Most Unique Destinations- to travel in your Lifetime
- 3 days in Istanbul- with 30 epic Experiences
- Perfect Santorini Itinerary for 3-6 days
- Perfect Cape Town Itinerary & my experience of getting Robbed
- Most colorful streets & Instagrammable places in Dubai
- 4 Days Road Trip and Camping in Oman
- Is living in Dubai spoiling you
- 5 Reasons WHY…you must TRAVEL
- Best time to travel to Iceland
- That one Small mistake took me to GEORGIA